In a highly interactive workshop you will discuss with experts of your industry how the time we gain whie not driving, a.k.a. the 25th hour, ma be used. Using our combined experience and inspiration we will develop various solutions for humans in rolling robots.
This include the following questions:
• What will your users be doing in the 25th hour?
• How can you predict human behaviours?
• What does our existing knowledge, research and science show us about human cognitive behaviours and abilities?
• How will this impact the way we design future HMIs?
• And how will this differ for personally-owned autonomous vehicles vs. shared autonomous vehicles?